Gunwright - Advanced Gun Coatings and Products
Utilizing the best of true American entrepreneurial spirit and ingenuity, Gunwright, LLC, a family-owned gun manufacturing operation in Gilbert, Arizona (USA) is proud to introduce a full service series of firearm engineered technologies to enhance your shooting experience.
These US patented and patent-pending advancements for firearms include three distinct categories of barrel modification and manufacture that utilize the best available, most sophisticated manufacturing and processing technologies in the industry.
- Advanced barrel coatings in Gunwright’s Super-Shot™ coating series.
- Basic barrel modification with titanium alloy barrel re-engineering in Gunwright’s Ti-Built™ barrel modification process.
- New engineered-barrel manufacture with Gunwright’s patent-pending Wright-Barrel™.
Additionally, we offer full service Gunsmith activities to add value and worth to your firearms.
- Custom Firearm Building/Modification
- Accu-Grip Coatings
- Quick-Sear Coatings
- Gunsmith Work and Accurizing
Whether you need vibration and thermal attenuation or a cosmetic upgrade, enhanced wear and corrosion resistance or significantly lighter weight, Gunwright now offers you a selection of improvements for your best firearms that are sure to provide you and your future generations with the best firearm performance that modern manufacturing can create and your money can buy.
Gunwright is an American company founded by David Wright and President of Accuwright Industries, Inc., an FAA Repair Station.